Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother’s Day Took the Cake–May 13, 2012

Dear Family,
Calling home and talking to you really helped and made my month! I was really happy to hear that all is going well on that side! For this e-mail there really isn't too much to write about, because I shared it
all with you when I called. I still wanted to send you a little message that I love you and the work is really moving.

I can say this week has been long just waiting to hear from you, and we've had our power out most of the week on top of it. This has caused us to take twice as long to get ready and gives us the coldest showers of our lives. Luckily, today we should get power today.

I'm getting very nervous about Elder Fagg leaving me at the end of two weeks. The thought of new companions scares me and Elder Poche. We hope that they are just as cool and not the too-serious-to –enjoy-mission type. I also hope that I can improve or at least maintain the work we have put into our area. I really don't want to drop the ball, but I'm excited to see what I can do. Well family, expect a longer email next week and photos of our baboon hunt we have today. I love you all very much and love serving the Lord. This is his true church and the joy I feel from this work can never really be explained unless you've tasted it yourself. D&C 18:15-16 is my goal right now, and it's mainly the second verse that makes me happy:)
Love your Son and Brother,
Elder Jack F. Dalton
Always Forward South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment